Friday, February 20, 2009

BLa...bLa...

With a twinkling of eye , i already immerge in my school life around 2 months long..i have to face SPM in this year...SPM can be definate as '' Sedia Pergi MAti ''..Lolzz..Hopeless ~

HAizz..i have been stop posting blog for many months..Im sure that nobody will realize i have a new post right now...If u discover this post..remember dont be surprice...coz... O.o Watever i do,nobody can predict it...Just like spirit ,appear and disappear mysteriously...HAhaha...^^
2day i heard my mom said ,ppl who want to be an accountant must hav a flying colour in their exam , ecspecially English n Math...Haizz...I'm absolutely desperate as my English is weak ...


I have a February test on next week ,but i not yet prepare anythings...Not becoz that I' m lazy ,but not enough time to use...Everyday have a lot of homework...I need to use few hours to finished it...So,after finished ,It's time to bed..Painstaking lifestyle..

What should i do now ? What should i do to improve my English ?...9 more months and I will sentence to death..Haizz...I Know how important SPM is..but..incapacity...Beside English , I still have to face 10 more subject ...headache , faint..

Sze Keat arh..I know your English very pro la...teach me some lor ...As a sense of almsgiving ..You need to rescue your friend from puzzle ...AHhaha... Eulogize you abit then you will help me one izzit ? HAhahah....I'm just pulling your leg ..k ? =.=''

Anybody who view my post please gv me some encourage or arouse to wake me up...I NEED U ALL !!!!



i mean encourage not others thing..AHhahaha...^^

2 comments:

LynnToh said...

Jia You Jia You! Asalkan got pay the price then sure got reward xD

p/s : black purple look nice =D

俊宏 said...

Wao i can expect you're a blogger. Anyway you're quite talented in English writing. Enjoy blogging and good luck in your SPM. From: Chun Hoong