Tuesday, November 11, 2008

wOww..fiNALly, I dIN't bEt[r]Ayal MysELf.. XD

Actually yday post this ,but not 2day..
since i sleep so early...

yday i went to sch..
quite sien lor..less ppl go ny...
v allocated to class 4J coz it's tooooo little ppl...
students of 4J are really act in a big family ..
they share their joy together without prorate boys and gals ...
as a compare wit my class...boy gang and gal gang never join together...
luckily im between tat ''foul line''..HAhaha...

Well..i get my exam result yday..
i realise that i didn't fail any sub..
on the contrary, i get high mark..
quite proud..(im nt showing off)
rili proud of myself de la...
Bahasa Melayu = 79 ( haizz...teacher dowan gv me even 0.5marks)
Bahasa Inggeris = 65 (haizz...wish can get higher)
Bahasa Cina = 82
Addmath = 92
Math = 94
Prinsip perakaunan = 90
Sejarah = 80 (since teacher dy gv tips)
Ekonomi = 76
Science = 80
Pendidikan moral = ?
Pendidikan seni = ?
wish my pendidikan moral n seni wont pull down my average...
20th Nov will get school report card if im nt mistaken...


-wish form5 will rool their's hoop in their exam-
-wish i always get good result in my exam in d future XD-
AHhahahaha...... (syok sendiri)

No comments: